Here We Go.....Introducing Mommy Mode!

Friday, January 13, 2017
For as long as I can remember, I have told not only myself but also friends and family that I was going to start a lifestyle blog. Years passed, life happened and I was still coming up with every excuse possible as to why I wasn't ready or mainly that I didn't have the time. 

Fast forward to NOW. My life is busier than ever. 

I am a full-time 20-something working mom to the sweetest 14 month old girl, a girlfriend to the most kind and loving man, an Etsy shop owner and have a calendar that is always booked (and double booked). What a better time to add something else to my plate, right? HA! 

So, welcome to Mommy Mode! I am extremely excited to finally begin this journey. Please sign up for my emails to receive my updates on mommy tips and our crazy lives!




1 comment

  1. I love this!!! It looks beautiful. So proud of you and so excited for you and all your readers! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete